Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Scheels Ferris Wheel

 The new sporting good store Scheels opened up this weekend and of course we had to stop by. I couldn't believe the size of this store or the variety of things they carried. I like it better than Cabela's since I could go off and go clothes shopping, look at sports equipment instead of just all the hunting and fishing gear Devin was enthralled with. :) We of course had to ride on the Ferris wheel. I have to admit it was a little nerve wrecking. I had to keep asking Abbie to please stop moving. lol But both girls loved it. 






This last picture is so funny cause after I took it Abbie says "did you see I had no hands?" If you can see she is holding her hands up off the bar in the picture she must have thought she was so brave. :) 

No comments: