Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Full Moon Lift

We went on date night this weekend with our friends Sindra & Brian up to the Sundance Full Moon Lift however since the full moon lands on Halloween weekend they had it decorated for the holiday. It was a very different feel than last time we went {HERE} Plus it had snowed the day before so it was much colder as well. 








 About mid-way up the mountain you go over this slope and the wind was SO strong and cold, plus they had this bright light shinning in your face at that point. It was FREEZING. We were all screaming, laughing, moving out legs as fast as they would go, and in a trance. When I saw these next two pictures I totally got a cold chill thinking about it. We later discussed that we should have video taped it cause it would have been hilarious to watch but I guess the memory will just have to do. :) 






Afterwards we got a nice warm hot chocolate and enjoyed a nice conversation back down the mountain. As the one person passing us stated "I was not prepared" for how cold it would be but it was still an adventure and a fun night out. 


No comments: