Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Party

We carved pumpkins and went to see the movie Hotel Transylvania this weekend with some friends. It was great to do that all together and I somehow forgot to take pictures except for these two.
Abbie with her pumpkin (haunted house with spooky tree)
 Grace's pumpkin she says its a Friendly Ghost
The girls had a blast running around playing with the other kids and seeing the movie. Grace was a terror during the movie but she didn't get much of a nap (just on the way to the movie) and I was hoping she would stay asleep in the theater but that was a no go. So I spend some quality time with her out in the hallway instead. :) The parts that I did see of the movie were cute though and I think its defiantly one I will have to get for the girls since they are in love with all things "spooky" right now and it was a perfect combination of a spooky kid based movie. 


Here's the trailer which I didn't notice till just right now that Adam Sandler plays the Dracula. His Dracula accent really threw me off! 

No comments: