Friday, October 5, 2012

New hair

I've changed my hair quite a big this year. I grew my bangs out last year and decided to bring them back so I did the side swoop bangs to start and than went bold and did the straight across bangs that are so popular right now. I really liked them. 

Than I went crazy and decided to really chop my hair off. I looked around for a few weeks on how I wanted it and even printed off two pictures brought them into the place and they did nothing of the sort. So after coming home, crying, Devin telling me I looked like I had a mullet...I went to another place and they fixed it and made it look awesome. It's the shortest I can ever remember having my hair be but I absolutely love it and love how easy it is to style and do. 


No comments: