Every year my parents ward Young men & women put together a Halloween Party for the kids in the neighborhood. Since my parents both have callings in the YM/YW they invited us to come again this year. The girls had a blast.
Abbie wanted to be a SCARY witch this year. She said the scary witches MUST have a green face and snakes in their hair. So I did my best and did her hair in ringlets and painted her face like a scary witch the the best of my ability.
Grace LOVES Mickey Mouse right now and I was excited she wanted to be Minnie all on her own cause I would have been sad to see her not wear this costume after both me & Abbie have now. As my mom pointed out its a great Vintage costume cause isn't that all the rage right now. :)
They have pumpkin bowling
Donuts on a string (which for some reason Abbie was terrified of and refused to do..)
Bean bag toss
This is the girls with the little boy that lives down a few houses from my parents. The girls LOVE him. He is the same age as Abbie and they are the greatest of friends she is always asking if they can play as soon as we get to my parents house and he is most of the time already coming over before we can even ask.
This is Abbie's "Scary witch face"
Pin the bow tie on the skeleton...and Grace could see out of her blindfold and after she was done said "Skeleton looks so pretty" I guess she thought it was a girl and she needed a bow on her head. :)
We even ran into some friends of ours Heath & Rory, Hailey's boys. They were so cute at Transformers.
They even had a pinata, I got a video of Grace's turn but I had to take her to the bathroom afterwards so I missed Abbie's turn but she was the one who actually hit it down. She was so excited.
We love Halloween at our house and can't wait for some more adventures this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment