A few weeks ago Cara and baby Dan were in town and so I took the day off to see them and hang out. Craig works part time at the Zoo as security so we decided to go up there and visit him. I love the zoo and so do my kids. It was a great day and lots of fun.
We don't know if its the red security shirt or the height of my brother but all the monkeys follow him around. They seriously go from one end of their home to the other following him. Its was so funny and cute.
The baby elephant is so cute. They are trying to get the mom pregnant again and there is a good chance she is having twins! I can't wait to see if its true! Although elephants are pregnant for almost 2 years so it will be awhile before we will get to see them.
Abbie loved pretending she was an eagle in this nest. She is flapping her wings and making bird noises.
The new exhibit is so awesome. It was the first time I had seen it, my kids had gone with G-ma earlier this year to see it. That polar bear was just so active and funny.
The grizzly bears were tired but they were saying normally they are also very active.
Daniel showing us what the bears say "Rawwrrr"
They are tearing out the playground and train for 2-3 years and getting ready for some new exhibits. They are going to have a safari area with Lions & zebra's. That will be cool but I will miss the playground!
No comments:
Post a Comment