Sunday, September 9, 2012

Utah State Fair

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. I love the fair.
This year we decided to head back with Brian, Sindra, Mo, Jon, & Natalie (See last years Fair post here...)

They were having a line dancing activity when we got there and Natalie was so cute and just grabbed this lady's hand and started boot scooting. 

 Grace ate this whole hot dog to herself and it was hilarious to watch. 
 The girls also got new cowgirl hats this year. 


 We did the little hands on the farm exhibit again. They did much better with it this year and loved it. 






 and than of course we had to go see the animals with the baby pigs being our favorites! 


 and bunnies in close 2nd. 
 I have never been in the vegetable barn, It was interesting to see how big some of those veggies were.
 and than of course we had to ride some rides.







 and ended the night going on the Giant Yellow slide. So much fun and I think this is a great tradition! 



These girls were so cute together playing and defiantly like each other a whole lot !



 Looking forward to next year already! 

No comments: