Wednesday September 5th was Abbie's first day of Preschool. To say this girl was excited would be saying too little, she was ECSTATIC. I know everyone says this but seriously where did the time go that my little girl is now in school? She is so independent and is seriously going to rule that classroom I just know it.
When we got to the room she kept saying "Okay mom you can go now." But I stayed and watched for a minute longer and I think she could tell I was sad cause she came over and gave me a kiss and said "I'll miss you while I'm learning" She's so sweet.
First thing they do is wash hands and start playing so here she is with the teacher assistant Mrs. Tiffany
And here is her teacher Mrs. Brandi.
We've had a quiet afternoon without her here and cannot wait to hear her adventures and see how she progresses throughout the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment