Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm a big girl now

Grace has been doing so good potty training...My mom has been telling her that when she goes poop in the potty that she will go to the store and pick out a new baby for her. Grace has made sure EVERYONE knows. She tells random people all the time "I got poop in the potty and Grandma get me a dolly!" So she finally figured it out and has started going #2 in the potty so my mom took her to get a new doll. I wasn't able to go with but Devin went and said it took them over 30 minutes for her to choose a doll. She kept changing her mind and picking one only to put it back. 

This is her getting home to show me. She was so excited and absolutely LOVES this new doll. It cries, laughs, whimpers, sucks on its binki and bottle, and sleeps/snores. It also says "momma" which Grace gets so excited about and says "its okay momma here." She really is so cute with it. 



No comments: