Sunday, October 2, 2011

Update...

Okay so I've been way behind on blogging...

A few updates...
Devin started a new job at the University of Utah in the UNI ward as a Nurse Tech. He really enjoys it so far and it was more hours and pay so we are both happy. He is busy working there 40 hours a week at the local Holiday 20 hours a week and going to school full time. We hardly ever see him.
I started working from home at work which has been so nice. I'm able to work earlier and therefore get more time in with the girls at night. Also just got out of training to become a Medicare biller. Its great experience and I'm excited to see where it takes me.
Abbie is completely potty trained now which we love. She is so smart and constantly amazing us with things she says/knows. She throws her 3 year old fits quite often...hopefully that is something she will grow out of. 
Grace just turned 19 months. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is changing and learning something daily and saying new words constantly.

I updated a lot today and back posted them to when they happened so be sure to check out everything...








Promise I'll be better now....at least I hope cause its way too much work to update that much in one day! 

No comments: