Sunday, October 2, 2011

18 months

Grace is getting way too big! 
At her 18 month appointment her stats were 
25.5 pounds - 68 percentile
32.5 inches - 70 percentile

She is always on the go. 
She has learned how to climb over the dog gate we put up to keep the kids and dog out of the kitchen.
She crawls out of her crib, which we have now changed to a toddler bed.
Talks like none other and pretty much can repeat anything you say now.
Is a big time Daddy and Papa's girl.
She loves stories and singing and dancing.
She loves nursery and being able to stay with her "sissy" during church
and absolutely loves her daycare Susan of as she says "sue sue"
She also has started showing interest in potty training already...we just got Abbie fully potty trained I don't feel ready for this but she has already gone potty in the toilet a few times and so I'm not going to stop her.
I just want time to slow down a little though it seems like she is growing twice as fast as Abbie did.







No comments: