The end of August I took a much needed girls trip to Vegas with Caiti and Amber.
We stayed at the Trump International it was amazing. We were on the 55th floor and the view was amazing. Sadly I didn't get a picture of the view but here is the room.
So nice.
We didn't plan much and it was perfect.
Slept in, laid out at the pool, walked the strip, went shopping, and ate lots.
Even had plenty of time to actually get ready...which hardly happens anymore.
We went to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
It was really fun and a little creepy. But overall a good time.
Walked the strip and people watched.
We sat and watched Kotton Kandy for a few hours.
Laughed our butts off.
Enjoyed the craziness of the city
And last minute decided to go to the Sugarland concert
I had seen the same tour last year but it was still amazing.
It was crazy to see how different the stage looked after they had lost most of there equipment.
I missed my kids but it was so nice to get away for a few days.
We left Vegas at 1 am after the concert and got home at 7:30 but it was worth it.


No comments:
Post a Comment