October this year was fun.
We did the usual, went to Gardner Village with the girls to see the witches
They really enjoyed it and had a good time.
This year I decided to throw our own Halloween Party.
It was so fun and I'm glad so many people came and had fun with us.
The girls were a spider and witch this year.
Of course I made plenty of Halloween goodies.
and my favorite
Decorated the house in cute decor
and made these cute spider pops
the kids also made these Skeletoni's
Devin's side of the family
The McMillian's won the prize for greatest costumes
Carl & Melissa
The weekend before Halloween I took a much needed trip down to Arizona to see one of my closest friends Amber. We only took one picture together the whole time we were there....I guess that proofs we were having too much of a good time to take pictures! We ate, shopped, crafted, ate some more, I got to spend time with her in her classroom and see her in action which was so great cause she really is the greatest teacher! It was SO much fun and I'm so glad I got to go down there and spend some much needed time with her.

My mom watched the girls for me on my weekend away and they carved pumpkins. Abbie is the bigger one and Grace the smaller. They were sooo excited to show me.
Than came Trick or Treating. They LOVED it.
Caiti came over with her kids and we went around the neighborhood. I didn't know if Grace was going to catch on but she did and very quickly. She loved it and her saying "trick or treat" was the cutest!
No comments:
Post a Comment