Okay seriously I didn't think I was this behind!
We went to Westfest back in July....maybe June...
The girls LOVE the fair/carnival rides.
For the 4th of July we had a BBQ at Sindra's it was fun to catch up with friends and see everyone.
I swear I had more pictures but this is the only one I'm finding....
For the 24th of July we had our family over for fireworks and BBQ
Carl & Melissa
Abbie & Xoe
Craig & Kate
We also went to my parents ward parade they do for the Primary
Abbie got her face painted for the first time and is now obsessed.
She got both cheeks and hands done.
Everywhere we go she wants to get her face painted now.
Also I watched Kymbree for a weekend. It was fun to have all the girls together.
They all get along so well. I'm so glad we were able to have kids so close together in age.
No comments:
Post a Comment