Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 12

day 12- How you found out about blogger and why you have a blog.

I found out about blogger from Jodi. She has a great blog that I should link a lot of mine too cause she takes better pictures of some of the events in my life than I do. :)

I started blogging here so that Abbie's dad could keep track of her and see pictures of her as she grew. If you go to it you would see that I have backed away from that as he doesn't seem to care and it takes a lot to keep up on it.

I started this blog to write more about me and than turned into a family blog plus its easier and faster to write down memories and pictures here than to find time to scrapbook them.
See my first post here written on October 8th, 2008
Devin and me went on our first date 2 day later...haha Crazy how fast time goes.

No comments: