Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 26

day 26- What do you think about your friends.

I was going to go into more depth on this one so I might come back...

I think my friends are pretty amazing people.
They are all strong willed, have endured a lot, and  give great advice.
I look up to and admire all of them for different reasons.
In the last few years it has been great to see some of them become mothers and I admire them even more for the sacrifices and challenges that come with motherhood that they handle without any problems or complaints. I also love that they have married great people and that all of our husbands get along so great.
They are always there for the important events no matter how busy life gets and its great to count on them for birthday celebrations, blessings, births, and more. They really are great people to get together with and it seems like we never have a dull moment when we all get together. We need to do some more girls nights though cause I do miss hanging out and seeing them more regularly.

No comments: