100 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T CARE ABOUT BUT I AM GOING TO LIST ANYWAYS!!Jodi did this and i found it really interesting and a lot of fun, so I wanted to do it too, but i wasn't sure I could come up with 100 things, but I guess we will see! HERE WE GO!
1. I have the best friends ever
2. I ruin friendships
3. I don't mean to it just happens.
4. I love the few that have stayed by my side through everything
5. I don't know what I'd do without Jodi in my life
6. She's saved me many times
7. Too many to even count
8. I'm so glad and thankful she was there for Abbie's birth
9. I can't wait for her & Matt to have kids
10. They'll be great parents
11. I know without a doubt that if I hadn't had Abbie I would most likely wouldn't be alive now
12. She is the reason I wake up everyday
13. I never knew my heart could love someone so much
14. Seeing her grow gives me hope for the future
15. My biggest fear is to be a bad mother
16. I'm afraid of commitment
17. That's why I date men that live hours and miles away
18. I really do want to get married soon
19. Even saying that scares me though
20. I miss the days when life wasn't so complicated
21. I miss having no responsibilities
22. I wish Abbie knew her father
23. I wish he knew her too
24. Doing this 60 days no contact has been so much harder than I thought it would ever have been
25. Which I don't understand
26. When I look at Abbie I see Paul. Every time.
27. It makes me question a lot of things.
28. I wish my family wouldn't set me up for failure
29. I don't think they believe I can do this
30. I'm in financially difficult times
31. I know I will pull through though
32. I wish I had a car
33. It would make things a lot easier
34. I'm scared of being the stereotype of a single broke mom
35. I know its a miracle I got my job
36. It has the best benefits ever
37. I'm so thankful for it.
38. I can't wait to go back to school
39. I miss it
40. I get jealous of my single friends without kids
41. I miss being able to do things spur of the moment
42. I wouldn't trade my life now for anything though.
43. I can't believe I'm only on number 43...
44. Without Carly I would live off cereal and Ramon noddles
45. I really need to learn how to cook
46. Any takers to teach me?
47. I love the holidays
48. I can't wait for Christmas
49. I'm excited to be Santa :)
50. I can't wait for Abbie to be a toddler
51. She's already growing up too fast though
52. I love cats
53. Daisie & Zoie are my babies
54. I love living with Carly & Brewtus
55. Even though its Crowded its Cozy
56. I feel like Carly really understands me craziness and all
57. Its been a long time since I've snuggled with someone
58. I miss it
59. Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show
60. Every Thursday I turn off my phone to watch it
61. I cry easily
62. I cry myself to sleep at least once a week
63. I'm not sure why
64. I feel like I'm never going to loose these "last 15 pounds"
65. I can't wait to loose the baby fat
66. Vegas was probably the most fun I've ever had
67. I want to go back
68. I want to feel sand between my toes
69. One of my life goals is to go to Paris
70. I sometimes wish I could hire a hit man
71. I know I could never do it though
72. I have myspace withdrawls on the weekends
73. It makes me feel like I'm connected to my friends
74. I hate being alone
75. I get anxiety when I am
76. I wish you could run away from all your problems and not have them find you
77. I know that would take all the learning out of life though
78. Getting my nails done gives me confidence
79. I'm slowly getting my old self back
80. I want to be a heart breaker again
81. Only so I have an excuse not to fall in love though
82. I can't wait for the Royal Bliss show on Friday
83. I'm so glad Carly took me to there concert the first of the summer
84. I really feel like I relate to there songs.
85. I want to kiss Chris just to say that I have.
86. I know I could never date a rock star
87. I'm too jealous of a person
88. I read almost every night
89. I need a new book right now though
90. It relaxes and calms my nerves
91. I have full conversations with my cats
92. I guess that proves I'm a little crazy
93. I honestly believe they understand me
94. I laugh at stupid things
95. I have the worst memory ever
96. but can remember things that I wish couldn't
97. I hate mornings
98. I shower at night so I can sleep in longer in the morning
99. This was a lot harder than it seemed
100. I'm wishing for a miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment