Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 13

day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

I don't get how you can just not care, but all the better now I guess.
You have missed out on so much and it hurts me to know what you could have been there for but weren't. She doesn't deserve to not be loved or cared about. She deserves to be fought for, loved, and wanted. She deserves to know where she came from, her background, her genealogy, cousins, grandparents.
Your a selfish jerk.
I just hope one day if she decides she wants to contact you, that you can explain to her why you were never there for anything, why you didn't want her, because that isn't fair for it to be put on me. I can't explain that to her because to me she is my everything and I always will want her and love her.



No comments: