Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 9

day 9- Something you're proud of in the past few days.

I'm proud of Devin for getting a job interview and trying to help support our family more, hopefully he will get this job and we will be able to get into a house within this next year. I know how hard it must be working nights/weekends going to school full time and working windows every chance he has and I'm proud of him for doing it for us. 

I'm proud of Abbie for being so willing to help clean up the house and her toys lately. Its been getting out of hand and its nice to have some help.

I'm proud of Grace for learning new things everyday. Right now she is trying so hard to walk on her own. I love watching her as she keeps her concentration and focus and how happy she is once she takes a few steps.

and I'm proud of me for going grocery shopping and getting mostly healthy food and sticking to a healthier diet (even if its only been 3 days).
Here's to a healthier family and lifestyle!

No comments: