Here I was thinking I was so on top of things blogging about something that happened so recently until I noticed I haven't even wrote about our 4th of July yet. Opps
Anyways for the 24th of July we went downtown to meet up with Danielle, Sloane, Holly, & Lilly. The plan was to watch the parade but due to my sleepy self and bad habit of sleeping in...we missed the parade and so instead went to Liberty Park, walked around and saw the floats, played in the water, and shopped at the vendors. After lunch we went home for naps, made some adorable cupcakes (which I failed to take a pictures of before we left than went to take one of after we were home of the leftovers and dropped the entire cupcake holder down the stairs and made a huge mess...Go me!) and headed out to Carl & Melissa's for a BBQ with my parents and them and afterwards of course some Fireworks!
It was a great day and a good break in the week from routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment