Thursday, July 12, 2012

Abigail

Abbie had her 4 year check up this week.
She is 34 pounds (34%) and 40.5 inches tall (58%). 
Her BMI is 26% which the doctor was a little concerned about but just said she will always probably be a little lean.She failed her eye test but the doctor thinks it was just because she was distracted. So we will retest in a year and see where she is at than. She got her last needed shot for kindergarten. She freaked out like always and yelled "I'm NEVER coming back to the doctor again!" so hopefully that won't be an issue in the future. I seriously can't believe how much spunk this little girl has. She is always keeping us on our toes and pushing our buttons but than again she really is so sweet and I love our morning snuggles together. She is so smart and is constantly saying new words and learning meaning and saying the correct sounds for them. I can't believe she will be in preschool this fall. Where has the time gone.   






We love you Miss Abigail.

No comments: