Growing up we always went camping one of our favorite/regular places was Current Creek. It is truly camping. No water, no garbage, and quite a drive up the mountains away from civilization. This year my parents, Carl & Melissa, and Cara and her family all went up with us. It was a lot of fun and renewed in my mind some memories from up there. We brought the boat and went fishing a lot, played in the river/streams, went 4 wheeling and just enjoyed the time with the family. The girls were SOOO dirty at the end of our trip. The bathtub was BLACK and so disgusting but as my mom says the dirtier the kids the more fun they were having, and they really did have a blast.
*so funny story here...these pants that are floods on Abbie Devin got her dressed that day and I kept thinking geez she must be growing cause I swear those fit her just a few weeks ago...well when I was taking them off they were Grace's pants size 24 month. They fit her fine on the waist but were way too short. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment