Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Fun Chart 2012

I love the crafting chicks blog. 
What a fun way to liven up your summer and get the kids involved,
 I couldn't believe the ideas the girls came up with.
We sat down and thought of all the things we wanted to do this summer, some fun, some silly, some easy, some will take some work and planning to accomplish. 
However there is no doubt it will be a summer of FUN! 
I printed the free download {here} and wrote our list out (excuse the misspellings). Than I placed it in an old frame I had laying around and hung it on the wall, with dry erase marker I will add the dates once we have done the task. It will be fun to start marking more and more things off the list.




Who's going to join us for any of our fun adventures of the summer? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY! Where is MISSISSIPPI on your list?!