Aunt Jo Jo moved down to Mississippi and we sure miss her a lot but she seems to spoil us just as much even though she is so far away.
The Mitchell's sent Grace a get well package with a card and doll she LOVES and has to carry everywhere.
Abbie some birthday presents she asks EVERYDAY to use (new swimsuit, towel, and sprinkler) but all of a sudden the weather has not been cooperating with us. So soon we will use it!
And she kept telling everyone she wanted a card like Papa's that sings and dances (for my dad's 50th he got a card from Aunt Linda that sang Happy Birthday) Well I had forgot so when she opened this present from Aunt Jo Jo and it had a card that SANG and DANCED she goes "how did she know just what I wanted?" I only smiled cause somehow Jodi always knows. :)
Devin also got a graduation card/gift certificate and I got a mothers day card and essential make up supplies I was running out of and pictures of the cutest little girl! We all got spoiled and it just made us miss them so much more cause we couldn't give them a big hug of thanks.
We Love you Mitchell Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment