Sunday, May 13, 2012

Abbie's Birthday Party

For Abbie's 4th birthday (seriously my baby is 4!? Time is going way way too fast for this mommy to handle!) she wanted to go up in the mountains and sleep, have hotdogs, and go fishing (I swear I really wonder if she is MY child some days). Well we promised her we would go in the mountains camping this summer but it was too cold right now and I didn't want to chance being by any fast moving rivers up the canyon for hot dogs so we went to Murray Pond fishing invited whoever could come and roasted hotdogs on a little griller my dad has. It was easy, cheap, and fun. My type of party! 
For her cake she wanted a pink cake with purple sprinkles with her name on it. 





 (Trying to recreate Grace's pictures from Abbie's birthday last year)
 Sweet Birthday girl
 Present time! 


 She's into "jumping pictures" and always wants me to take her picture while jumping. 



 G-ma and G-pa got her a picnic table that she was sooo excited about. They left it in the trunk and just opened it up for her to see though, so now she tells everyone "this is the picnic table that my g-ma gave me from the trunk" 
 On her actual birthday she got a visit from one of her favorite people Kadyn is a girl in the ward who lives down the street and the girls idolize. She brought Abbie a sweet gift and played for a while. Nothing better in Abbie's mind I'm sure. They were tossing the balloon back and forth and Abbie was trying to hit it with her head I was dying at her faces she was making. 



I seriously can't believe my baby is 4. It seems like just yesterday I was still pregnant with her. She adds so much spunk and energy to our days along with drama some days as well (lets just say she is defiantly a girl and those teenage years are going to be tough!) but we wouldn't change things for a minute. I love you with all my heart and have loved watching you grow and turn into this wonderful little person you are. 

No comments: