Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I saw this cute card idea over at the Crafting Chicks blog 
and knew I had to have Abbie do it. 
We had a blast one night making them together after Grace had gone to bed. It was a perfect little bonding mother/daughter activity and I love how they turned out and so did the grandma's who received them. 




My favorite parts are the pictures (the one Abbie is giving G-ma a flower, the other is being rained on so it can be big enough to pick) and I just have to smile how both Grandma's cards say -My grandma always says "Abbie I love you" but -My mom always says "Be nice" :) So honest. 
I also asked the questions to Grace and on that same question she got all excited and says "BAAA!" and asked her what? Grandma doesn't say Baaa and she proceeds to sing "rock-a-bye, don't you cry, we will go to grandma's, up the hill to the mill, see the lamby say Baaa" So funny how she associated that with Grandma. :) 

No comments: