Getting Sealed together as a Forever Family was an amazing experience. I'm so grateful I have such good examples in my life that made me want to obtain that goal and for my husband that made it possible. During the sealing they talked about all the important blessings we get in life and the most important being family. I'm grateful for my family and the many opportunities they give me to laugh learn and love.
Right before they brought the girls up they said "If anyone asks if you've seen angels on earth you can say yes, cause two little angels are about to walk in that door." it couldn't have been more true and I'm so glad for my angels. I need to remember that more often.
After the Sealing we all went out to eat at Red Rock Brewing Company. So delicious.
Than Devin & me went up to Park City for a night of relaxation and fun.
I couldn't have imagined a more perfect 2nd anniversary with this man.
I sure love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment