Now that its stopped raining we have had quite the fun playing out in the sun and heat.
The girls love swinging.
Grace watching the Pioneer Parade that the Primary kids did in the neighborhood.
I tried to find the picture but I have one of Abbie in the same outfit about the same age of the 4th of July in Logan 2 years ago. They look a lot a like in them.
Abbie LOVES swimming. She is my water baby.
Abbie has also started drawing great pictures.
I love the details of hats, hair and sunglasses.
These girls love each other. Grace has started saying "sissy"
and follows Abbie around everywhere repeating it.
Grace is part spider monkey. :)
And has also learned the joys of being put in the corner. I've never met a baby who throws as good of fits as her. Its hilarious to watch cause she will look around first move anything that is in her way, slowly sit down, than lay down, than kick, scream, and cry.
After all that preparation you would think she would just forget what she was throwing the fit about in the first place.
Sure do love these girls. Many more fun times ahead this summer I'm sure.








2 comments:
I miss you and your girls soooooooo much. I look forward to you updating on here so I can see whats going on in your life. Sorry i dont email much. Hot mail to me is so last year. lol no i do check it once in a while. But I know we said we wouldnt wait another year again to see each other and thats our bad but I promise once we get a good car going we will make it to see you.
The car we have now is just falling apart and Ryan wants to get a new one here shortly. He has one picked out so.. But I miss you tons and I will try to stay in contact better. Love you!!!!!
So i always thought Grace was a spitting image of Devin, but that picture of them together with their shirts of, they could be twins!
Post a Comment