Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 5

Day 5- A picture of somewhere you've been to.

Laramie WY, Torrington WY, Rock Springs WY, Evanston WY, Green River WY, Houston TX,
 Denver CO, Fort Collins CO, Nebraska, & San Diego CA are just a few places I've been with this gal.

Hot Girls + Bikini's + Snow = Crazy Times...LOL 
We really shouldn't be taken out in public...LOL

Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, Island Park, Billings MT,
Michigan, Colorado, & Lovell WY are a few places I've been with my family
Family Slidin
Las Vegas NV, Disneyland, San Diego CA, Wendover NV & Orlando FL are places I've been with friends


Park City UT was where we took our Honeymoon

Pocatello, Challis & Boise ID are where I have gone with this girl.


I'm determined in my life to take a cruise & go to Paris Italy,
& can't wait to take my kids to Disneyland and on other family vacations. :)

No comments: