I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and try out this 30 day Blog Challenge, although I'm way behind and have lots to catch you up on...maybe one day. :)
Day 1-
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
(Not the most flattering but oh well. me and the hubby watching a movie Saturday night...)
- I am left handed
- I get very easily annoyed
- I didn't want to be a mother till my 30's but am so grateful for my girls in my life now
- I chew my nails
- I love sushi
- I love ice skating but hardly ever go
- I often think of the worst case scenario and freak myself out
- I can put my left leg over my head...but not my right leg
- When I was 7 months old I fell in a campfire
- I love taking HOT showers, like burn my skin hot.
- When I wear high heels I instantly feel more put together
- I judge easily but hate being judged
- I love weddings...everything to do with them, and often wish I would have waited to get married so we could have afforded the things I wanted and have more of my ideas in my own.
- I still go by my maiden name at work
- I am constantly amazed at how my life has worked out

1 comment:
Love these! Tell me more about the challenge! It sounds fuN!
Post a Comment