Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2

The meaning behind your blog name.



I'm not very creative or original. My blog name is our family's name.

The Scallions



Let’s have a little fun with this though...


Per Wikipedia:
The scallion is also known as spring onion, salad onion, onion sticks, green shallots or green onion in many countries.
(Which cracks me up cause Onions are the one food I absolutely HATE.)



It’s also

A Casual Café in The Heights
Scallions
5110 Kavanaugh Blvd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72207
scallions.org
(that would be a fun trip find the restaurant with your same name...)



and Devin's Grandma who has since remarried (Devin's only met his grandfather once)
told us at our wedding that she was always a Scallion no "S" on the end.
but on Devin's birth certificate, social security #, and dad's information it says

ScallionS

so we have a lot of work ahead of us as far as family genealogy goes I guess. :)


Also we are meeting with William Hadley of Hadley & Hadley
TODAY
to start the Adoption process to have Abbie officially become a Scallions. 
A little bit nervous so lets hope all goes well. :)

No comments: