2010 was a great year. A little recap for you. I know I missed some things, so please forgive me.
Miss Natalie joined us the first part of January.
I was able to spend time with some of my favorite girls for pedicures, dinners, laughs etc through the year.
Grace joined our family March 1st
Kymbree than came 6 weeks later in April.
completing our pregnancies and finally making it so no more belly pictures just of cute babies instead :)
Grace was blessed by Devin in May
And we got to spend time with these lovelies.
Abbie turned 2
We bought ourself a new car
Jodi and me went to Sugarland concert. SO fun!
Celebrated our 1st year anniversary
Took our our endowments
Celebrated the 4th of July with great friends (not pictures Mo & Natalie)
Took the girls to the zoo
Was able to attend Jenny's wedding.
Got to visit these 2 in Boise. I miss them!
and they got to meet both my daughters
Got to visit and see parts of my family that I haven't seen in YEARS
Got to celebrate Sally's birthday with her
Got to spend lots of time with Melissa, soon to be new sister in law in April 2011
Connie & Brandon moved in downstairs
Watched these two grow closer together
Great Grandma Barb came to visit from Florida
Celebrated Halloween
My sister had baby Daniel in November
And we spend the holidays loving life.
2011 has lots to top but I'm sure it will be just as memorable.
Happy New Years!










No comments:
Post a Comment