I got P!nk Tickets last year for my birthday, I have always loved her and she was one of the first CD's I bought as a kid, however this latest CD "The Truth About Love" is my favorite. I've loved seeing her grow as a performer/artist and so many songs apply to my life. She had to reschedule the performance 3 times which worked out for me since I wouldn't have been able to go since I would have been on bed rest. The day finally came and I took my cousin Amy it was so much fun and such an amazing performance. We had so much fun and danced our butts off. If you have a chance to see her you need to. The show was so entertaining and loved the songs she sang and the acrobatics involved. I seriously contemplated buying tickets and going to her Vegas show the next week just to see it again, hopefully I will get a chance to see her again one day.
















No comments:
Post a Comment