This year being on bed rest I got to read quite a bit and really enjoyed a lot of the books I got to read. Sarah's Key, The Fault in our Stars, & The Day the World Came to Town 9/11 were my favorite and I highly recommend all of them. Remembering Issac was my least favorite, the story is good but the book just moves too slowly for my liking. The 200 + page book all took place in less than a month and I got very tired of the everyday routine of it. Matched, Crossed, & Reached were a great Trilogy that I fully enjoyed but really didn't like how they ended. Savvy and Jake & Lily were perfect, easy, & fast reads that I enjoyed and finished quickly and helped take my mind off bed rest and missing my kids which was exactly what I needed. A Train to Potevka andd Potevka's Gifts were book club books and I enjoyed them although they weren't my typical choice, I'm looking forward to the movie that is coming out about them.















No comments:
Post a Comment