When Abbie got home from school she was so excited to have baby brother home finally and had to show him off to her best friend Marcus
This little man just sleeps all day
Going to his 2 day appointment where he weighed in a 5 pounds 10 ounces
Kadyn came to visit and see us.
After I took this picture Abbie was laughing so hard and I asked why and she says cause my face was being ridiculous!
My sister brought over Baby Emma who is now a month old and 9 pounds. What a difference those few pounds can make.
Peacefully sleeping again
Allie and Ryan came to meet their new cousin. They are so excited and cute with him.
And I've been spending many nights just hanging out loving on this boy and warming up by the fire. Can't think of a better way to spend my time right now.















No comments:
Post a Comment