Monday, December 2, 2013

37 weeks

Made it to 37, I didn't think it would happen. Melissa is due December 17th but is progressing really well for it being her first baby so she could go any day just like us. We are so excited for all these new babies. Grace wasn't feeling good on Sunday so she stayed home with me and cuddled most of the day. Unfortunately now Devin, Abbie, and me have all gotten her bug/cold and are not feeling good either now. Not a great way to introduce a new baby to the world. Grace loves to give the baby kisses constantly, she will just run up and give my belly kisses and run away. I told her that the baby is safe to come out now (the girls have been praying that he stays in and isn't sick) and so now she proceeds to give the baby kisses and yell "come out baby!" It's pretty comical really. Appointment this week is Wednesday I'm hoping there are some changes as it's been a pretty uncomfortable weekend.



No comments: