Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Having fun

The girls have had a fun few weeks, Amy and Hillary took Abbie on her own special night where she got to eat at her favorite place (red robin, for their spaghetti) and than got to go to a high school play that was going on. She enjoyed it so much and had a blast. Aunt Linda took the girls over to see her horses and they got to ride them, Abbie went twice and loved it and now wants a pony for Christmas. Grace went once and had fun but when asked if she wanted another turn said "no, I'm good" lol this was Graces first time on a horse and I'm surprised she went at all as she is a little more timid about trying new things. They also got to go on a date night with Dad to go see the movie "Turbo" they loved it and they both did great during the movie. So glad they are getting to have so much fun while I'm down.


No comments: