My sister was due November 20th and with everything going on in my pregnancy we thought for sure I would have my baby before her, we were both at my moms this last Sunday and decided to take advantage and take a picture of our bellys together saying one of us is probably going to have their baby this week, I'm 34 weeks and cara is 38 1/2. Well that Tuesday 11/12/13 Cara woke with a high fever and her doctor decided it was due to an infection and best to induce her that day. They broke her water at 1 and baby Emma Reah Mounteer was born at 8:30 that night. She weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches. She is adorable and so little compared to the last few babies I've seen that were both close to or over 10 pounds. We went to see her when she got home a few days later and the girls loved holding and loving on her. They are both so anxious for baby brother and mom is too.







No comments:
Post a Comment