Wednesday, November 6, 2013

33 weeks



Here we are again at Labor and Delivery. Contractions were around 6-7 min pretty much all day and I hadn't felt the baby move as much as normal so in we went. I got an IV this time, after two bags of fluids to see if I was dehydrated and contractions around 3-4 min apart they decided to do some more tests. We got an ultrasound done showing if the amniotic fluid levels were okay, it was so fun to see him moving around and healthy on the screen and everything checked out okay. Devin was relieved to see he still was a boy and there is only one in there. :) They gave me a new medicine which is actually a blood pressure medicine but because the heart and uterus are kind of the same muscles it's been shown to help with pre-labor contractions. I am happy to report that I feel like a whole new person after taking all the doses. This morning I woke up pretty sore though and we decided that since my body has been so tense/tight for the last month now that it's relaxed and back to "normal" all my muscles are sore and trying to function normally again. Also because I have normal/low range blood pressure as it is being on this new medication makes me pretty dizzy/tired. Here's hoping for a few weeks of feeling this good before baby decides it's finally time. He defiantly is teaching us lots of patience already. 

No comments: