Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

For Halloween this year the girls were at my moms for the weekend already so they went trick or treating in their neighborhood. Abbie was a reindeer and grace a ladybug. They filled their candy buckets up twice and when they got home at 7:30 grace put her candy on the table and told my mom she was ready for bed. Melissa and Carl surprised us at our house by showing up with games and Ryan came over with pizza and ice cream. We played games, ate, watched The Great Pumpkin and laughed at the boys in their costumes passing out candy. It was a great distraction and nice to have some adult interaction. I'm still sad I missed out taking my kids around but know it was better for this baby to be cooking longer and I'm so thankful for all the help everyone's been with them I make it so they aren't missing out on any of these fun things.

No comments: