31 weeks and bedrest. I am 90% effaced and dilated to a 2.5 doctor wants me on strict bedrest this week. Said he didn't want me standing even long enough to do the dishes or laundry, no lifting, less than 10 min showers. Drinking at least 128 ounces of water everyday and keeping my feet up at all times. I didn't go outside for 6 days. It was tourture but when I follow the rules I do feel better and know it's better to keep this baby baking for a while longer. I'm so grateful for the many people who have visited, called, dropped off meals, helped with carpools and watched the kids. It's been a lifesaver. Trixie has made Devin's pillow her new bed and just lays around with me all day and the girls like to come and color and watch movies with me in bed. Here's to a few more weeks of tourture. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment