Tuesday, October 8, 2013

29 weeks

I am 29 weeks and what better way to celebrate than spending over 8 hours with contractions 7-10 minutes apart. I went into labor and delivery with my mom knowing that I wasn't going to be having the baby right than but wanting the contractions to stop. They checked me and I am dilated to a one and 70% effaced which worries them. I got a shot of Terbutaline which stopped the contractions, also got sent home with an oral prescription of it as well. Doctor put me on limited bed rest, which I can still work since I mostly sit all day, but he wants me resting and feet up as much as possible. Said no strenuous activity, including vacuuming, or even doing the dishes and staying as hydrated as possible. We need to go at least 6 more weeks so here is hoping little man stays put for a while longer and doesn't make me too uncomfortable.

No comments: