Thursday, March 22, 2012

Grace's 2nd Birthday Party

Blogger is making me mad and uploading my pictures the wrong way...so you just have to deal with it. :) 

Grace's birthday she opened presents from us.
She has an obsession with shoes lately. 


 and babies :) 
 Both girls got a jewelry box. 
 For her birthday party I did a treat bar for the kids to take home. It turned out so cute. 

 I made 24 regular size cupcakes and 60 mini cupcakes. We had about 5 leftover. 

 The decoration table 

 Everyone was very focused. 








 Present time! 

 This is when Devin brought out her bike. She was very excited for it. 

 This is the picture I call "working mom" :) 
 Devin & Brian won the cupcake competition. 
 I loved watching the girls with Great Grandpa playing doctor. 




Overall it was a great party and I was very happy with how everything turned out and went. Still can't believe my baby is 2. Time really goes too fast. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE all the pictures...and as a bonus, I got to stretch my neck! :) Don't worry, your not the only frustrated one with how it uploads now... UGH