What a busy month we have had, and it sure went by fast! I hope that this summer doesn't go as fast.
Lets actually go back to the middle of April since I don't think I blogged about this yet, but Baby Kymbree was born April 16th. She is beautiful and so dang cute!
She seriously has the cutest cry/voice/squeal and the sweetest personality already!
This is her at one week (I believe) and Grace was 7 weeks.
This is her at one week (I believe) and Grace was 7 weeks.
Along with a new baby the Mitchell family had another big accomplishment in April Matt Graduated from BYU. We went down for the ceremony. We are so proud of him! And love this cute family!
And now for the month of May...
Abbie turned 2 on May 6th. I still cannot believe she is two now.
She is 26.63 lbs (51 percentile)
35 inches tall (87 percentile)
BMI is 15.3 (19 percentile)
The doctor says she is lean and is going to be a tall girl all her life. She is healthy and VERY active. It seems like ever since Grace was born that she all of a sudden got this huge vocabulary. She talks non-stop and is putting full sentences together. Her favorite things right now are riding her bike, dancing, and singing. Often when we ask her to do something she was respond with "No, I singing/dancing" and starts singing or dancing around the room. lol
We had a birthday party for her and she had so much fun. Thank you everyone that came and spoiled her rotten! We certainly have some great family and friends in our lives!
Her faces were priceless to watch while she opened up her presents.
Her cake didn't turn out the best, and we forgot a candle so we just sang and ate the cupcakes instead. :)
Zonked out on the drive home. She was one tired girl!
Devin had a birthday as well this month.
He turned 25 and thought that it was the end of the world that he was turning half a century old.
We celebrated with cake and going to see Iron Man2 and Texas Roadhouse afterwards.
He wasn't too excited that we forced him to sit on the birthday saddle. :)
One of his presents was a two man camping tent. He had to set it up the same day he got it and Abbie thought it was the coolest thing ever. Here they are laying down in it.
Grace turned 2 months and is growing up so fast!
She weighs 10.75 lbs (41 percentile)
22.75 inches long (58 percentile)
and has a head circumference of 14.6 inches (6 percentile)
She is growing good and the doctor is really pleased with how well she has caughten up on the charts from her birth. She eats non-stop it seems, every 3 hours on the dot, but I am pleased that she is breastfeeding still and we've never had an issue with anything so far. She even takes a bottle really well during the week while I'm working which is great.
For Mothers Day we went to my parents for dinner this was on the drive over.
And than Grace in one of my old dresses
Devin got me tickets to go see Sugarland and I thought they were for me and him but come to find out they were for me and Jodi to go and have a night off. They were even floor seats! We had an awesome view. It was such an amazing concert, and even better to spend time with a great friend and have a night out. :)
We hope everyone had a great month and that the sun will start finally shinning since we're still getting snow and rain the last week of May. June is a busy month as well for us but lets hope I am better at updating while things happen instead of a month late.







No comments:
Post a Comment