For Devin's Ethics class this summer (Mexican American Culture)
He needed to attend a social gathering with in the culture.
We decided to attend the Fiesta 2011!
It was a ton of fun and everyone was so welcoming.
These dancers were amazing to watch.
I will not understand how they don't step on their dresses while moving around so much.
Grace LOVED everything that was going on. She clapped and laughed and danced the night away.
They gave each women a rose. I can't remember what it symbolized...
but they were beautiful and Abbie was so excited to get her own.
Devin supporting his Fiesta 2011 pin!
Our family.
The girls dancing...seriously they were loving everything about the music and atmosphere.
We ate these "authentic tacos" they were delicious!
Grace's new face/trick is to say "Mmmm" this is the face she pulls while saying it.
Lastly they had a pinata. Since Grace was the youngest she got the first swing.
Sadly I was taking Abbie to the bathroom and missed it :(
It was a fun night out and we all really enjoyed ourselves.
On an unrelated note this is my 100th post. Pretty special I must say. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment