Sunday, May 15, 2011

Abbie's 3rd Birthday

We had a combined party for Abbie and Brandon (our tenants son)
Come celebrate with us under the Sea 
as Abbie & Brandon are turning 3! 
We had a slip n' slide, two pools, little beach balls, 
water balloons, and tons of squirt guns for the kids to play with.
It was a little cold but the kids didn't mind and had a blast. 
I need to remember to ask someone else to get pictures for me on the days of parties. 
There was so many things I wanted to get pictures of and didn't.
I made these adorable cupcakes to look like sandcastles
had Swedish fish, gold fish crackers, and tons of other foods all with no pictures.







 This girl sure loves her food! 
We did their own birthday cakes and she was so excited to have her very own! 

 We had an ice cream cake for everyone else.
 forgot to take a picture before we started cutting it...oops! 
 Opening presents


 Of course she had to have a water fight with daddy too! 
  I was safe inside! :) 
I can't believe my little baby is now 3. Seriously where does the time go.
We love you Miss Abigail. You keep us entertained daily and are our little spit fire.
We love you unconditionally and hope your not too horrible as a 3 year old. :) 

No comments: