Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday and Stuff

I turned 23 this week. We went and celebrated by having a date night, it was nice to go out just Devin and Me. We ate at Olive Garden and went and saw the movie Sherlock Holmes. It was also nice of so many friends and family to call, text, and write me telling me Happy Birthday. That defiantly made it more special so Thank You! :) I came to work on Monday and there was a surprise on my desk from my team.
It was delicious and very sweet of them.

In other news...being pregnant makes my eyes go SO wacky. My vision got bad when I was pregnant with Abbie and I just got used to it but this time I couldn't handle it so we took a trip to Standard Optical and got me some glasses and Devin got a new pair as well.

Don't we look cute and dorky!
I will say its an adjustment I'm still getting used to and hopefully after I have this baby my good vision will come back if not I might have to get some contacts cause having something always on my face is not something I care for too much.

Devin's grandma lives in Florida and surprised us by coming down to our Wedding and she has again surprised us by buying a crib for our new baby. :) It should be coming to our house in the next few weeks and I can't wait! I never did get a crib for Abbie just had her in a bassinet and than a porta crib, so I am very much looking forward to having an actual crib in my nursery!

I've started going through and washing clothes and getting everything ready so that it will be done in time. Its crazy to see the tiny clothes Abbie used to fit in and realize just how much she has grown. We have a few odd and end things to get before the baby gets here but we do have 11 weeks still so I'm sure we will have plenty of time. It will be here before we know it though. This time is really going much faster than I remember it going with Abbie. We start Child birthing classes this Thursday, its a 6 week course and I'm very excited to see Devin's reaction to learning everything that will happen and go on. I'm sure I will have some entertaining stories to tell from it. Also we have finally decided on the baby's name although I don't want to jinx it so I'm not going to say what it is yet. Until next time...

P.S. I will post about Christmas later as I got Devin a new camera but can't figure out how to download the pictures onto the computer with it yet.

No comments: