Monday, December 14, 2009

Holidays

I can't believe how fast the holidays snuck up on us, although I can't complain much since I have been able to get a lot accomplished with them here.
Thanksgiving was fun although very tiring. We went to 3 Thanksgiving Dinners and in the hustle and bustle Abbie didn't get to take a nap so she was very grumpy by the end of the day when i was trying to take a picture of her. :P

We went and got most of our Christmas shopping done on black Friday and boy was it fun. I'll have to get pictures from Sindra from that day cause it was a blast and totally worth waking up at 2:30 for! Even Devin had fun standing in lines and shopping with Brian. :)

School is going great, my assignments were all due last Thursday and it feels great to have it all done. Devin has 2 finals this week but than we have a month break before we start up again. Next semester were both taking 7 credits since we don't want to over due ourselves with a new addition coming along half way through the semester. Here's hoping we survive!

I love Christmas time and all the festivities that go on around this time of year, so far we have already been to 2 holiday parties with many more to come in the next few weeks.
We got together with our friends this last weekend to see each other before the holidays get here. Its always so much fun getting together with them all and it really reminds me how great of friends we have.
I'm become really into baking these last few weeks though and was especially proud of these delicious cookies I made- thanks to Mo's wonderful recipe!

We also have gotten our Christmas Cards all out and the house decorated with lights galore.
Devin did a good job outside but I didn't get a picture of it... oops



I still can't get over that there will be 4 of us here shortly. This pregnancy is going much faster than I remember it going with Abbie. We have signed up for Childbirth classes that start the first week in January and I'm excited to see how Devin reacts to them. It will be different having a guys perspective in the labor and delivery room. lol We still haven't totally decided on a name, and from the way it seems we probably won't until she is born. Right now we have it down to Melodie, Sydnie, Alivia, and Leah.
Hope that your Holidays are wonderful and I will be sure to post Christmas/belly pictures soon.

No comments: