1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Got married.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't recall making any for 2009 but I have made some for 2010. :)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My sister in law had a beautiful baby girl in February, Hailey had Heath in March, and Ashley had Kaylie in November.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Not this year.
5. What countries did you visit? Stayed in the U.S.A
6. What did you get really, really, really, really excited about? Getting married to my best friend, Abbie's first birthday, becoming pregnant with baby #2, and all the great firsts we got to experience's as husband and wife. :)
7. What do you wish you’d done more of? Spent more time with family
8. What was the best book you read? I read the Harry Potter books numbers 1-7 and can say I've thoroughly enjoyed them.
9. What is something you wanted but didn't get? Can't think of anything in particular
10. What kept you sane? Staying focused on goals, talking with the hubby, girls nights, and Diet Dr Pepper.
11. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? Lazy and comfy. haha
12. What valuable life lesson did you learn in 2009? Life is much more enjoyable if you focus on what you have instead of what you don't have.
No comments:
Post a Comment