Monday, February 2, 2009

Devin & Me

So its Official! Devin Proposed this weekend. He said this cute poem and put the ring on the wrong finger so we laughed and than he asked if I would marry him Of course I said yes!
I can't wait! :) Were thinking either June 5th or the 20th right now but it could always change.

I decided I need to put some pictures up of us.
Our first date.10/10/08. My roommate at the time and me decided to go on a double date with our brothers to a Royal Bliss concert. Well my brother didn't stick around (I don't blame the kid) but Devin & me hit it off pretty well!
Although he says he was trying to kiss me all night I was actually the one to give him our first kiss. As he says though it wouldn't have been long till he would have done it but I was just too impatient. :)

This was Christmas day we went to the movies and than came home to a blizzard so we got the 4-wheeler out and rode around the neighborhood. So much fun but also SOOO cold!

My birthday was so much fun we went to The Tavernacle. Its a piano bar downtown that they seriously can plan any song that you can think of. We all had a blast!

I'm at work and my picture supply is limited..so that is all I have for now. I will keep everyone updated on the wedding planning though and if you have any suggestions/experiance ext that could help please send them my way! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hip hip HOORAY! I'm SO EXCITED for you guys! OH! I decided, we should plan your second child to my first and then THEY can be buddies! muahaha

Unknown said...

Oh and I don't think I have seen many of those pictures...they are very cute!

chamer said...

that sounds good to me! :) Buddies are always better well just have to do it soon so little Abbie doesn't feel too left out! These are my favorites of us thats why they are at work. hehe